Your Time Is Now
Prepare yourself, apprentice. If you choose to apply for a job at Laughing Planet, you will be considered a god by your friends. Can you laugh for 76 minutes straight? You will need to practice then. Can you make 116 burritos in an hour, and wrap them in tin foil that bears not a single wrinkle? How many strawberries does it take to make an all banana smoothie? Don’t answer that.
Do You Think You Can Make an Entire Planet Laugh?
Laughing Planet Café is always on the lookout for the most creative characters who are comfortable moving back and forth between a serious case of the workplace sillies, and high quality, hands-on customer service when the restaurant becomes the fast-paced environment that it often does.
Prepare to be:
- Competent and efficient
- Memorable to our customers in the best way
- Fun to work with for your fellow staff members
- Not boring, highly entertaining, purely individualistic
- Supported in your personal quest for true happiness and excellence
Laughing Planet Cafe is seeking a Maintenance Manager to streamline our repair and maintenance process for all equipment and restaurant locations. The Maintenance Manager will control costs by establishing effective preventive maintenance programs, and by performing routine maintenance on equipment and facilities. This position will support our managers in providing customers with clean, safe, and attractive restaurant environments. This position requires open availability in order to serve the needs of the business.
General Duties – Include, but are not limited to:
- Be knowledgeable of recurring equipment maintenance and service issues.
- Reduce incidence of problems through preventive maintenance and training of users.
- Interface with vendors that provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly service.
- Interface with equipment repair vendors.
- Available to deliver, exchange, pick-up equipment in need of repairs.
- Do monthly compressor maintenance and evaluate condition of water filtration systems.
- Have a clear understanding of how each LPC facility works.
- Landscaping maintenance needs.
- Be point of contact with landlord maintenance personnel.
- Prioritize list by location, and develop a budget and repair timeline.
Must have at least 2 years experience in maintenance and/or construction projects. Must demonstrate a proven work history in problem solving and prioritizing projects, have a valid Drivers License, and be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Our Mission Is To Feed a Healthy Laughing Planet
How To Apply – Copy and paste your resume, and send to: email@example.com
Download an application form and bring it into the Laughing Planet Café where you are seeking employment.